Friday 29 July 2016

|Current Beauty Favourites

Recently i have been using some new products to me aswell as some favourites and these are:


|Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation
I love this foundation so much! It is very full coverage and lasts all day just the type i look for. I have a full review on this foundation.

|False Eyelashes
I have been wearing false eyelashes a lot lately from different brands but i do love these Eylure ones from the enchanted range. I also love the Cherry Blossom #01 and Tanya Burr 'Bambi Eyes' lashes.

|Kat Von D Concealer
When i first tried this concealer i wasn't impressed with it but after trying it again i love it! It's very full coverage and lasts all day.

|B. Beauty Contour Brush
I recently posted about my favourite face brushes and i featured this one. I love the shape of this brush it makes contouring easy and it's the perfect size! Read my brushes post here

|Loreal Mega Volume Hippie Mascara
The Loreal Miss Manga mascara is one of my favourite so when this was launched i had to try it! I love it, the mascara is quite clumpy but i kind of like that look as i seems to add volume to my lashes.

|The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
I have been using this for a while on blemishes and it actually does do something! It seems to take the redness down in about a day! 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment