Friday 11 July 2014

Empties #5:

I only recently posted an empties but i seem to have accumulated quite a lot of empty products again in a short space of time! 



Dove dry shampoo| Repurchased
I won't say too much as i have spoken about this loads of times but i think that this is the best dry shampoo i have used, i find it a lot better than batiste and i have a full review here.

Bourjois healthy mix foundation| have repurchased 
One of my favourite foundation and i think this is about my 3rd bottle of it and i will be certainly repurchasing again!

Seventeen phwoarr paint| Would repurchase
I have had this product for what seems like ages because you only need to use a little bit of it. It is creamy and easy to blend.

Argan oil heat protection spray| Repurchased
Another product that i have repurchased about 3 times now and i will keep buying as i love the scent! 

Maybelline baby lips| Would repurchase
This may be the first time i have ever used up a lip balm as they always seem to go missing!! I much prefer this version of baby lips to the usual one you can get in the uk and these are available in Asda and i think pound shops.

Seventeen make your make eyeliner|Would repurchase
This was one of the first liquid eyeliners i used and it was fine but i have since found an even better eyeliner than this that i will be buying from now on and that is the Eyeko skinny eyeliner pen. I have a review here.

Boots Sensitive eye cream| Have repurchased 
My favourite eye cream i have ever tried and this is my 2nd or 3rd tube now and i will be buying it again!

Ted Baker body spray| Wouldn't repurchase
I loved the smell of this when i first used it but the more i used it the more i disliked it. It seems to be too strong and overwhelming even when i only sprayed it once so i will not be repurchasing this! 

Benefit bad gal lash| Would repurchase
One of my favourite mascara and i will eventually purchase the full size when i have used up all my current mascaras! 

Mitchum deodorant| Would repurchase
This is a bit of a random item to include but i loved the scent too  much to not include! it is the powder fresh scent and it smells like baby powder and i love the smell of that as it is so fresh and clean! 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've got to try the Argan oil heat protection spray. I could really use it during the dry summer months. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reviews! where did you get the argan oil heat defence spray? I have the conditioner version which is amazing, I would really recommend it:-) lovely post x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete