Saturday 8 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #8 Essence Lipgloss

I love all of the Essence Products I have tried and this is no exception! I still stand by statement that these are my favourite lip glosses ever! I own 4 and still want to buy the others left! 
These are very long lasting and very pigmented. All the glosses i have are from the XXXL shine range but they do have a matte range which i have not tried.
The lip gloss is very glossy but not sticky! The price is £1.89 which is amazing value as i would pay a lot more as they are such great quality. The shade here is called 'Nude Kiss'


                               
                               

                                      Thanks for reading...
                                                         post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks like a gorgeous colour and consistency, thank you for sharing!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete