Friday 14 March 2014

ASOS and Boohoo Haul!

ASOS and Boohoo Haul:

This is my first clothing related post! I love fashion and thought I would share some aspects of my styles with you! ASOS has a sale on and I bought these dresses in that sale! Boohoo also had a discount on dresses and I have student discount so I couldn't resist! 
Most of my wardrobe is from ASOS and Boohoo, I think that they have gorgeous clothes especially dresses as they are all I wear! I dislike jeans, It is very rare that you will see me in jeans!!

The first dress is from ASOS and I spied it last year but never got round to buying it and when i saw in in the sale and it had an offer for an extra 10% off so I had to buy it! It has  a deep v shape back that is made from lace, This style of dress is my favourite ever I feel its is a very flattering shape. On the website it looked white but when it arrived it is kind of a more nude colour but I still love it! This dress was £21.50!

































Again this dress is lace and as you might have guessed I love lace dresses! This one is a lavender colour skater dress with a deep v back and 3 quarter sleeves. This was £12.50 which is a bargain as all ASOS dress are great quality.









































The first Boohoo dress is a smock style dress, I have a dress like this but with a darker colours and I wanted this as I think it is perfect for spring with these colours. These style dresses are so easy to wear. This was £10 as there was an offer on dresses but there are normally always offers on this website.





This is a first for me as I have never had a coordinating set before but I saw this on instagram and I just had to have it! I loved the colours and again it's perfect for spring/summer. The crop top has a wrap over back and the texture is woven so it kind of adds a different look to the outfit! I love the fact that both can be worn with different piece of clothing!



                                                         (Sorry about the bad picture)


Thanks for reading...

                                                         post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment