Sunday 27 November 2016

|Current Beauty Favourites

I have picked up quite lot of new make up recently and i have been loving them so thought i would share them with you!


|Make Up Geek Eye shadows
I don't know why it took me so long to try Make Up Geek because they are amazing! There are so many shades to choose from. I will be doing a post on which shadows i have very soon. They are available to buy from Beauty Bay.

|Mac Russian Red
I love a good red lipstick especially at this time of year and this one is amazing! It is a matte formula that lasts for hours, it also makes your teeth look white!



|Wet'n'Wild Contouring Palette
I got this is Dublin but you can still get it online. I was surprised at how big the pan was it's huge and it was only around 4 euro. Both shades are matte, i have the fair shades and you can contour and bronze with it. The products are very pigmented and blend easily. 

|Catrice Glow Highlighting Mineral powder
Another product i picked up in Dublin, i saw a few Irish youtubers using this and it looked fab. The highlight is more on the pink side which i like, there is a lot of shimmer which doesn't bother me as i love highlight!!

|Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick (Birthday Suit)
This is the mini that i got from the matte me gift set of 4 available from boots. The shade is a pinky nude. This lasted all day on me and doesn't make my lips dry at all, i do wear a lip liner but i always wear one!

|Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm
This is a product that i saw doing rounds on blogs a while ago and saw it on offer for only £2.00 so i had to get it. I use it under my foundation and it does make my skin look radiant and glowing. I recommend this if you have dull or dry skin and it does make a difference.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment