Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cleated Platform Chelsea boots!

Cleated Platform Chelsea boots:

Recently in Primark there have been a lot of shoes that have caught my eye! I don't mind buying shoes from Primark as they are on trend and a fraction of the price of say Topshop and other similar stores, I know they aren't as well made but I am one of them people that is careful with their shoes!! I hate dirty shoes!

These are a beige suede and are also available in a black faux leather with the white platform. I would say that that heel is about 2 1/2 inch and i find them so easy to walk in, I haven't worn any other shoes since i purchased them! i found that the shoes are comfortable enough to wear everyday and they are only £15.


Thanks For Reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are beautiful, I am in love! X

    curlyredhairgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! same, i can't stop looking at them! hahah! :) X

      Delete