Monday 1 September 2014

Haul| Make Up Revolution

Only a tiny haul today as I have bought a few products from Make Up Revolution now that it has appeared in a lot of superdrugs. I prefer buying make up from shops than ordering it online! All the products are what I have been waiting to buy and I'm so happy to finally own them!! 


|Baked Highlighter (Peach Lights) £3
I'm obsessed with highlighters so I had to have this one! I have read a lot of reviews on this and they were all positive and I agree. I have tried it and it looks amazing on! 

|Blushing Hearts Baked Blusher £4.99
I have a review on this being posted soon so I won't go into to much detail. 

|Powder Blush (Treat) £1
I already own 4 of these blushes and I love them! I choose this shade because i don't own anything similar to this peach/orange colours. I want to get all the shaded because they are highly pigmented and only £1! 

|Iconic 3 Palette £4
This has got to be one of the most talked about palettes in the blogger world this year so I had to try it! I have used it a few times and I love the colours and can create a lot of looks! 

The swatches in order are:
Blush
Highlighter
Baked blush
A few swatches are the eye shadows 



Thanks for reading 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This all looks lovely, I didn't realise the Blushing Hearts blusher was so big! I really want to try those and the Iconic 3 palette, I hope Makeup Revolution comes to my Superdrug soon :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I was surprised too! It should do soon I think they are launching in more stores! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad these are finally in store. I bought the Iconic 3 palette in April and I still use it nearly every day! I wasn't as impressed by the Blushing Hearts blusher as I thought I'd be, excited to see what you think of them all.
    Girl About Village xoxo
    http://girlaboutvillage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete