Monday 3 November 2014

|FOTD+OOTD: My Birthday

It was my 21st birthday on October 31st and I went to my favourite restaurant which is Rosso in Manchester to celebrate, so I thought I would show you what make up and outfit I wore! I can't believe that i forgot to take a close up picture of my make up but I went for a dark brown Smokey eye with a dark lip.

|Rimmel Lasting finish foundation
|Rimmel wake me up concealer
|Collection lasting perfection concealer
|Collection powder
|Make up revolution lipstick (rebel with cause)
|W7 black liquid liner*
|Stila in the light palette
|Collection Brow Kit
|Make up revolution blush (now)
|Sleek contour kit
|Loreal miss manga mascara
|Make up revolution ultra face base primer*
|Primark kohl liner


                        


    Dress| Asos
    Shoes| Primark                       

                                

                            


                                 Thanks for reading...
                                                 post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Hope you had a great birthday!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is so pretty! Some great picks x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete