Wednesday 19 November 2014

|Beauty Haul

It was my birthday recently and I got some make up as a gift and I'm looking to buy some new products but can't decide which ones! If you have any ideas or recommendations please could you comment below! :) 




|Rimmel lasting finish foundation (light porcelain)
|Rimmel match perfection foundation  (light porcelain)
|Make up revolution iconic 2 pallete
|MUA hall of fame palette
|Seventeen stay time concealer
|MUA irridecent gold highlight
|Rimmel Kate matte lipstick (107)
|Natural Collection lipstick (pink mallow)
|Rimmel Kate lipstick (30)
|La Girl Concealer
|Ardell demi whispies
|Make up revolution translucent powder
|NYC ever last lipstick in air kiss
|Jordana lip liners in Burnt cherry and magenta
|Cherry Blossom lashes in #1 and #46




                                               Thanks for reading...
                                                    post signature

6 comments:

  1. You got a pretty good selection of products there so I don't really know what else to recommend to you. But maybe you can get some of the new blush palettes or new LipHug lipsticks from Makeup Revolution? Enjoy all your goodies x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i have been looking for the lip hug lipsticks and think i may order one! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Seventeen products and i really want to try the concealer x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the demi wispies! One of my favorite lashes to wear when I want a dramatic look.

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and they compliment any eye look! :) x

      Delete