Friday 3 October 2014

Review| Collection Brow Kit

I don't really experiment when it comes to my brows, I have used the same product for about a year so thought Its about time to try something new! 

This is a cool toned eyebrow palette which I know can be hard to find. I think it is available in just one colour as this is the only one I could find but with the shades it matches virtually any colour brows. In the kit you get an angled brush and a clear brow gel which is a really good idea. All the shades are pigmented and do last all day. The price is £3.99.

It gives a really natural look to the brows, which I think is the range of colours because I used the lightest shade but if you want a stronger brow you could just use the darker shades.

Overall, I do recommend this as it is affordable and you get a lot of product.




                                       Thanks for reading...
                                                                post signature

4 comments:

  1. Exactly what I use for my brows, I love it. Its amazing especially for the price x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great set especially considering the price x

    Beauty with charm | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete