Saturday 1 November 2014

30 lip products in 30 days| #1 MAC: Sunny Seoul

I've seen a few bloggers do these kind of posts on different products so I thought I would do my own for this month, everyday I will have a new lipstick post up!

This is a lipstick I don't hear talked about much but it's one of my favourite Mac lipsticks. It's a creamsheen finish so it's easy to wear and lasts a reasonable amount of time. The price is £15.50. I also love the vanilla scent of Mac lipsticks!

                             
                             


                                                        Thanks for reading...
                                                         post signature

6 comments:

  1. lovely shade! I need a mac lipstick. Iv just done a mac post too x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check your post out now! X

      Delete
    2. This is such a lovely colour! Kinda reminds me of a darker Brave somehow!

      xx

      Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

      Delete
  2. Cant wait to see all the shades of lipsticks you pick out over the next 30 days. This is a lovely shade x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour - I love MAC.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete