Friday 6 March 2015

|Favourite Make Up Brushes

I have never posted about make up brushes before so decided it think it's time to show you my favourite ones, I don't own a huge range of brushes compared to some people but i think i have enough!

|Real Techniques Contour Brush
The contour brush is the perfect size to contour with as the name suggests! It is the right shape and density, it is the only brush i will use for contouring!

|Real Techniques Powder Brush
I love this brush for powder and for blending everything out on my cheeks. I have had all the Real Techniques brushes for well over a year and they are as good as new and are washed every week!

|Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I always alternate the brush that i use for my foundation but this s the one that i have been using the most recently.


|Duo Fibre Brush
This brush is from Ebay and was one about £1.50. I have had it for about 6 months, wash it every week and it has not shed which is great! I use this for my blush.


|Real Techniques Blush brush
This is my favourite Real Techniques brush and i use it everyday for bronzer but it is so versatile that you can use it for a lot of products. 



|Blank Canvas Cosmetics E23
I don't know how i managed without this brush!! I love using it for under my lower lash line and to blend out eyeliner. It is the perfect size and very soft.


|Blank Canvas Cosmetics F28
I don't own many brushes from this brand but i would definitely purchase more. They are a great price. I use this for my highlight as it is fluffy and applies the right amount of product.

|Blending brush
These brushes are from Ebay and are MAC 217 dupes, i have 3 and they were only like £1.50 each! I have been using them for months now and they wash perfectly and have not shed at all. I highly recommend them!
I have found a link to a very similar brush here.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Real Techniques brushes are simply amazing!
    Do you have the link for the MAC dupes that you got from Ebay?? Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a very similar brush for you http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Exquisite-Makeup-Cosmetics-Blending-Eyeshadow-Eye-Shading-Brush-217-/291035058711?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43c30a9217 :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, that's lovely :) xx

      Delete