Wednesday 4 March 2015

Top 5| Spring Nail Colours

Nail polish is main staple in my collection as i am never without it! I hate the look of bare nails, So i have picked out my favourite shades for Spring as we are in Spring but the weather doesn't seem to agree at the minute...Good old Britain!!


The colours go from left to right on the swatched below.

|Collection Candy floss
This is a very pale pink and i was searching for what seemed like ages for one until i found this! It applies smooth which is what i could never find in the other pale colours i tried.

|Essie Mojito Madness
Essie is my favourite nail polish brand, As they always apply smooth and last longer than other brands.
|Essie Canyon Coral
You can't got wrong with a red, always looks classy and matches most outfits!

|Essie Bikini So Teeny 
I think this is my favourite shade of nail polish ever, i always wear it! I love bright nails, I think is brings a bit of colour to any outfit!

|Collection Mikshake
Milkshake is the only nude shade i own as i love bright nail colours but this is great for when you need a non clashing colour! Like the other collection polish this is smooth to apply and dries quickly and i definitely recommend Collection polishes. 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

1 comment: