Monday 2 March 2015

|Empties #10

Back with another empties post for you, i don't have to many this time and i think it is because i have been trying a quite a few different products out.


|Colab Dry Shampoo
This is in the scent Rio and it smells amazing! will be buying this again. I have a full review already up on this.

|Rimmel Kate Lipstick (101)
I'm sorry i forgot to take a picture of this swatched but it is a matte nude shade. One of my go to lip colours and will repurchase it! Th only problem i have with Rimmel lipstick is that i don't think there is enough product in the bullet!

|Beyonce Perfume
I have about 4 different Beyonce perfumes and i love them but this has to be my least favourite out of them all. It smells great and lasts for a considerable amount of time but there are other perfumes i would prefer to repurchase! 

|Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
My favourite moisturiser of all time i have repurchased this about 5 times and i will carry on to do so!

|Sleek Contour Kit
This has lasted me around a year and i used it all the time. This is one of my favourite thinks to contour with as it is a great match for my skin and the highlighter is amazing too! I will 100% be purchasing this product again!

|Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
The infamous concealer there i think everybody in the world knows about so i won't talk about it! I will be repurchasing this again!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I always like to see when people use up entire Make Up products, like a powder, that must mean they really loved them. Great post!

    www.sevenminsblog.com

    ReplyDelete