Friday 27 March 2015

|The 5 Product Face

The 5 product face was hard for me to choose as i do tend to use a lot of unnecessary products but i did manage to finally narrow it down to these products! These are the ones i use nearly everyday and are essentials!




|Foundation| Rimmel Match Perfection
I swap between 3 different Rimmel foundations for everyday wear as i love them but this is the one i have been steering towards recently.

|Mascara| Clinique High Impact Mascara
Mascara is one product i cannot live without as i look like a mole without as my eyelashes are short and quite light in colour!! I would normally pick my Miss Manga because it is my favourite mascara ever but i have run out, I'm now using the Clinique High Impact Mascara as i really like it. I will have a full review up on this soon.

|Powder| Collection 
I have been using powder on my t-zone as it has started to get become on oily mess but my cheeks have dry which is bizarre as i have never had this problem before. This one keeps the oil at bay, lasts all day and is only £2!

|Blush| Natural Collection
I always have to wear blush as i feel it brightens up my dull skin and adds a little colour. This shade is called Sweet Cheeks and is only £1.99.

|Lipstick| Mac Please Me 
My go to lipstick! Goes with any make up look. It is matte and long lasting.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment