Monday 16 March 2015

Review| Nice & Easy Permanent Hair Colour (Natural Baby Blonde)

This is something new on my blog i have never reviewed a product like this before but since i was dying my hair and have never used this colour i thought i might as well review it! The shade is  9.5A Natural Baby Blonde and it is a permanent colour. The colours states that this is only suitable for light to dark blonde hair as it will not take to anything darker than that.



I had been growing my hair dye out and after a good few months i couldn't handle it anymore! My natural hair colour wasn't too much darker that the colour i had on before which had now grown out to the ends but i wanted it to be more blended so i chose this shade.  When i dyed it the ends stayed virtually the same colour which i knew would happen as it was similar but my roots when a little lighter with kind of a ginger tone which i expected as my natural hair does have a red tint! 
I know the colour differs on everybody's hair and will never look the same on anybody's especially if you are dying onto natural hair.



Overall, I really liked how this colour turned out on my hair, it wasn't a drastic change but i didn't want that, It is very easy to use and will use this next time my hair needs dying as i really love the colour.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment