Friday 26 August 2016

|Favourite Drugstore Blushes

I rediscovered a lot of old favourites in my blush collection when i was sorting it out and picked my favourites ones from the drugstore which i wanted to share with you.



|No.7 Blush 'Soft Damson'
This matte rose shade is such a simple but beautiful colour, it is one of my favourites as it matches any make up look and it subtle but can be built up. At £9.00 that is quite expensive for a drugstore blush but for the quality it is worth it.

Natural Collection is a very inexpensive brand available in Boots. This is a matte rose shades, it gives a subtle natural flush to the cheeks and suits any make up look.

This is the only coral colour blush in my collection as i normally tend to go for pinks but this has so much hype around it, i just had to get it! It is very pigmented and you only need to use a small amount!

I have spoken about these a lot on my blog as they are some of my favourite blushes. At only £1 they are amazing value i have all the shades in the collection and there is a range of colours. The blushes are very pigmented and last all day. This one is shimmery but you can get matte shades.

The award for most pigmented blush in my collection has to go to this one, It is super pigmented as you only need to tap your brush in to it. You get a lot for your money with this as it is quite a large pan for only £2.99.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment