Monday 29 August 2016

|What's in My Make Up bag?

Instead of just picking products from my collection i decided to pick some products that i haven't used in a while to use them up otherwise the just get left in for ages unused!




|Wet'n'Wild Take on the day powder
I use any powder really and this is one im using u at the moment, i don't think it's anything special and wouldn't buy it again!

|Make Up Revolution Eyebrow Kit 
My trusty eyebrow kit that i've had for ages! This is the one that i use all the time and i still haven't hid pan, it lasts for ages!

|Benefit Hoola Bronzer
My favourite bronzer at the moment! It suits all skin tones.

|Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
If i don't want to use my more expensive foundation i use this one. It looks great on the skin and is medium to full coverage.

|Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
I have spoke about this before it is one of my favourite foundations. It's full coverage and lasts all day, highly recommend!

|I Heart Make Up 'Pink' Blush 
This blush is the most pigmented blush i have ever used! You only need the tiniest amount of product for both cheeks otherwise you will look like a clown! Another product that i rediscovered in my collection.

|Loreal Miss Hippie Mascara (Waterproof)
I have been using this mascara since it was released, it is the first waterproof mascara i ever tried and i do prefer it to normal as it doesn't smudge!

|Catrice Waterproof Liquid Liner
I got this waterproof eyeliner because my eyes water a lot and it ruins my eyeliner, i normally use the loreal perfect slim liner which is like a pen nib but this one is a brush.

|Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
An old favourite of the blogging world and mine! 

|Mac VelvertTeddy
The lipstick that i am currently wearing!

|Mac Soft & Gentle Highlighter
My favourite highlighter ever! I use this every time i do my make up! It is a strong highlight in a champagne colour.

|Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
I didn't think much of these when i used it at first but i really like it now. It is full coverage and lasts all day. The concealer covers the under eye area and blemishes.

|MUA Hall of Fame Palette
As you can probably see i have hit pan on a lot of these and have been trying to use it up, as i like the colours and don't want to waste it! 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment