Friday 5 August 2016

You Beauty Box | August

Beauty boxes are something that i used to get monthly for about a year but i stopped because they seemed to get a bit boring. I decided to subscribe back again because of this box especially the This Works product which i have been wanting to try for ages!

I was a but disappointed that you only got 1 extra product (The Beverly Hills perfect white toothpaste) apart from the 2 you can choose from but this beauty box is only £6.45 so less expensive than most.

I chose the This Works 'In transit camera close up' which is a primer and mosituriser. I have read a lot of good things about this product so can't wait to try it!
The second product is 'The Body Shop' Oils of life facial oil. I haven't seen this before but  it sounded interesting and i liked that bottle!
I think i will carry on with my subscription for now as i do like these products!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment