Wednesday 3 August 2016

|Favourite Concealers

Concealer is one of my top 3 make up products, i love trying new ones out! I have a range here of drugstore and high end products.



At first i didn't like this but after a few uses i really enjoy using it! It's perfect for under eyes and blemishes. It is very full coverage and lasts all day.

I use this concealer the most i love it! It brightens under eyes and covers bags! I also use this on blemishes. A little bit covers up a lot so a bottle lasts a long time.

I know this has been mentioned a million times on blogs and Youtube but at only £4.18 this is inexpensive but amazing! The staying power of this concealer is as good as the Mac concealer so it is a great dupe if you wanted a cheaper alternative.

Another well known concealer in the blogging world but it is worth the hype. You can now purchase it in the UK from Beauty Bay. It is a full coverage concealer that lasts all day, i use it on the under eye area and blemishes. I have this is 3 different shades and also use it for cream contouring!

|YSL Touche Eclat
I know this is more of a highlighting concealer than a coverage one but i do love this! I gives an amazing glow to the skin plus the packaging is amazing!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment