Wednesday 18 June 2014

Empties #4

Empties #4

Wet'n'wild mega wink mascara| would repurchase
Wet'n'wild isn't a brand widely available in the UK so i would have to order this from the us which is bit of pain but i would repurchase as it was a good mascara and i found it did curl my lashes! 

Nspa body firm cream| already repurchased

Nspa is becoming one of my favourite skincare brands, i am still using this as i bought another bottle because i liked it and i did notice a difference in my skin.

Nicki Minaj 'Pink Friday' perfume| already repurchased

I love this perfume, it's great for summer and i already have another bottle ready to use!

Wet'n'wild mega eyes felt tip eye liner| wouldn't repurchase
This is one of the worst eyeliners i have ever used, when i first received it there was virtually no liquid in it so i never even manged to line one eye! so i wouldn't buy it again. I'm not sure if this was just in my case or they are all like that!

Along came betty the night shift cream| already repurchased

This is my go to night cream that i have been using for about 3/4 months now and have a full review for you to read if you want more information.

Nspa ultimate cleansing tonic|already repurchased

I have bought about 4 of these because it is so good, i have a full review here

La roche posay effaclar duo| already repurchased

I have repurchased this but i don't use it very often as i think i used it too much and it made my skin red and ever drier but its great i use it moderately.

Nicki Minaj 'Pink F
riday' body lotion| haven't repurchased
This was included in a perfume set so i'm not sure if you can buy it separately but i would if you could as the scent is long lasting on the skin and it has tiny flecks of glitter which i like!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the lotions that come with perfume; the scent usually lasts longer than the perfume itself. I wanna smell the Nicki Minaj one!! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they actually do! it smells great the perfume! :) x

      Delete