Monday 2 June 2014

Current hair care routine:

Current hair care routine:
I have recently started using a lot of different products on my hair and i love the outcome so i thought i would share with you the products i use!




Argan oil shampoo and conditioner:
This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny but not greasy looking! I also can't believe that these are only £1 each!  I wash my hair 3 times a week which i think is enough for my hair as i went through a stage of washing it every day and it became so dry, it was horrible! 

Dove heat protection spray:
I use two heat protection sprays not for any particular reason i just like the smell of both of them!! I have only been using this one for a few weeks but it smells great!! It is one of them scents that you can smell when you move your head for a a day or so after you have used it! 

Argan oil heat spray:
I have been using this for a few months and it is one of my favourite products, this again smells amazing and it is only £1!! This is also a heat protection spray which is a bonus as i would use it even if is was just a spray!

Got2b oil:
I put this just on the ends of my hair before drying it and whenever i have finished styling my hair just to tame the flyaways. This can be used on both wet or dry hair.

Argan oil & Macadamia hair masks:
I alternate between using this masks, i use one of them once a week just to condition and add moisture back into my hair. After i use a mask i always find that my hair is so soft and smooth.



Thanks for reading...

post signature

4 comments:

  1. OMG. Where do you buy these!?!? I don't know if we have them here. I've heard many great things about Argan oil. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shampoos look so good for the price! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and smell amazing!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hello, honey!
    Do you want follow each other via bloglovin?
    If yes, follow me there and let me know about this on my blog.


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete