Friday 27 June 2014

June favourites:

I don't have too many favourites this month but i went through my make up collection and rediscovered some products that i haven't used in a while and i like that change it up every so often! 



Stila in the light palette:
I know it seems like every blogger has this but it is a really handy and versatile palette. It has mostly neutral shades with shimmer and matte shadows and it's great for a smokey eye and this is all i have been using this month as all the shades i normally use are all together and the pigment is amazing! 

Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner:
I have just posted a full review about this product here but i will just reiterate this is the best eyeliner i have ever used and it only takes a second to create a winged liner! 

Sinful colors 'Easy going' nail polish:

This is a nail polish that i bought last year but only used it once but recently i have been loving white/cream nails and this is was what i found in my nail polish that fitted the bill perfectly! the colour is opaque in 2 coats but it does take a while to dry.

Mua mosaic blush in English rose:

Another product i had hidden away that i had forgotten about, this is a repurchase so i do recommend it a lit, it gives a lovely subtle glow and flush to the cheeks.

Victoria's secret 'Pure seduction' body lotion:

I think i have included this in my favourites before but pure seduction is my favourite scent from Victoria's secret. It is such a long lasting scent and it smells so fruity and floral and i have been using this everyday!!

Loreal 'Cheryl's nude' lipstick:

Another product which i have mentioned before but again this is one of my favourite lipsticks that just compliments any make up look! I have a full review here

Thanks for reading...

                                                        post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try Pure Seduction. I have the Strawberries & Champagne one & it's lovely. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! and ill have to look at the scent! :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely blog! The brand MUA is such an underrated brand, I haven't tried that blusher yet though. Will need to pick it up soon.

    curlyredhairgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know it really is and its so good! :) x

      Delete