Friday 13 June 2014

Review: Garnier dark spot correcter moisturiser

Review: Garnier dark spot correcter moisturiser

I had never seen anything like this until i picked up this product, it claims to reduce dark spots whether that be acne scars, age spots or anything like that. I have some acne scars they are quite mild  but i still want to get rid of them!  I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and i can see a difference, the redness has reduced. I do use my normally moisturiser after this as i like a thick moisturiser and this has a thin consistency.  The only thing i don't like about this product is the packaging as the cream just pours out until you put the lid back on and the packaging can easily be pierced as it is a thin metal! 
I would recommend this product though if you do have dark spots or blemish scars as if does fade them.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment