Wednesday 4 June 2014

What's in my travel make up bag?

What's in my travel make up bag?

I'm going to Dublin for a few days so i thought i would do a post on my travel make up bag as i love reading these types of posts! I tried to condense the amount i'm taking as i always over pack and i think i have managed to just pick the essentials!



My make up bag is from Primark, i think it is really cute and i love London so its perfect for me and it was only about £3.00/£3.50. 

The make up products i picked are:
Rimmel match perfection foundation
Rimmel wake me up concealer
Collection concealer
Benefit bad gal lash mini
Primark pencil eyeliner
Make up revolution blush in sugar
Along came betty prime of life primer
Sleek contour kit
Benefit hoola
MUA undress me too palette
Rimmel kate lipstick in 101
Nyx butter gloss in Eclair
Loreal Cheryl lipstick
Maybelline baby lips in soothing cherry

I thought that 4 lip products would be enough as  you can never have enough lip options! 



I decided not to take too many brushes as i normally use a different brush for every single step but i thought that i could use them more than once!
 The brushes i have are:
Real Techniques contour and buffing brush
Real Techniques eyebrow and pointed brush
3 mac 217 dupes from Ebay
Fluffy brush 
Eyelash curlers

Thanks for reading..
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment