Monday 18 May 2015

Review| PS Love Lip Pencils

These lip pencils have been so hard to find, i have looked in loads of different Primarks and finally found them in Manchester! I don't know how many colour are in the range because i have only seen 3 so that could be the whole range!
The liners are very pigmented and do last a long time on the lips. The pink one looks neon but when its applied it is more of a muted neon that a bright one. The nude pencil is an amazing colour, it is virtually the same colour of my lips! I like to wear them on their own but also with a lipstick over the top.
For only £1 each i would definitely suggest that you give these a go if you can get your hands on them! 



My lips were very dry when i swatched them so i wouldn't use them on dry lips as it was painful to apply! If you lips are fine then they will look much smoother because i have tried them when my lips were normal too.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment