Sunday 24 May 2015

Review | Wet'n'Wild Mega Last Lipstick's

Wet'n'wild is a brand that i have been wanting to try more products from so i order these from Beauty Joint which is where i buy all of my american makeup from.
I ordered the shades 'Mauve outta here' which is a mauve with pink undertones and 'Sugar plum fairy' which is a shade that i have wanted for ages, it is a berry shade.

I'm am so impressed with this lipsticks, they are amazing! The lipsticks are extremely pigmented and last hours and even when they do eventually fade they leave a stain. The finish is matte but is is very creamy and not drying at all. They only cost £1.78.

I cannot recommend these lipstick's enough, i have not faults with them! I can assure you that i will be buying a lot more of the shades!

 




Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I have Sugar Plum Fairy and it's the best berry shade I own. Other bloggers have claimed that it's like a dupe of MAC's Rebel. I can definitely see the comparison, but I love Wet 'N Wild for it's affordability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a gorgeous shade! me too, im definitely going to buy more! :) x

      Delete