Friday 15 May 2015

|What I Have Been Watching #3



|Walking On Sunshine
i remember this film being released at the cinema last year and wanting to see it but never got round to it. As it is a musical the cast just randomly burst into song. It may be cheesy but it is uplifting, as it is set in Italy it made me feel all summery Also the male lead is gorgeous!!


|Dirty Dancing
A classic! One of my favourite films, I love the story line, the dancing, the soundtrack so basically everything! If you haven't seen this film then you are missing out! I recommend that you watch it because it's great!!


|Poldark
'Poldark returns from the battlefield to find his father dead and his estate in ruins.'

If you have read my previous what i have been watching posts you will have seen that i love period dramas and this is another one of my favourites! It is an 8 part series that has just been on on BBC1 in the UK. 


|The Full Monty
I have watched this film loads of times and still love it! I love the soundtrack, It is a gone of the great British films!
Set in Sheffield in the 90's six unemployed steel workers form a strip tease act in which they go for the full monty!


|Wreckers
  1. 'A man moves back to his childhood town with his wife to start a family, but a surprise visit from his brother exposes lies from the couple's past.'
I came across this film on Netflix last year as i like to watch anything Benedict Cumberbatch stars in! It is quite a dark film as in the content and the was it is filmed. It one of them films that you have to concentrate whilst watching or you will not know what is going on! 


|In Secret
  1. 'A woman  and her lover conspire to murder her mild-mannered husband, but overwhelming guilt soon turns their passion into hatred.'
I had never heard of this film before wish is surprising as it is a relatively new film released in 2014. It has quite a lot of well known actors such as Jessica Lange, Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Felton. Again this film is quite dark but i would recommend you watch it!


Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment