Monday 4 May 2015

|Shopping My Stash

Shopping my stash is something that i have never done but I was Spring cleaning all my make up collection and came across a lot of products that i haven't used in a while!


First up is some Make Up Revolution pigments which i think i got on my first order from them last year and i have only used them a few times, So it time to work them into a make up look!
I have two eye shadow palettes that i have never used and have only been swatched. I have been loving wearing green so this is a great find it is the LA Colours  and the NYX palette which contains copper/bronzey shades, I can't wait to use these because they suit my eye colour!
The Seventeen Photo Flawless primer is something that i used all the time and i have been through about 4 tubes but this is my last and it has been discontinued which i am not happy about!!
MUA single shadows are amazing i have loads of bright coloured ones so now that the weather should be getting warmer and we are in Spring i will be using them.
I own 3 of the Bourjois colour boost sticks they are all bright, Spring appropriate colours so they will be getting a lot of use in the near future!

Thanks For Reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the look of the bronze palette! Shame about the primer, it must have been good if you bought 4 tubes!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pigmented too! i know im gutted! haha :( x

      Delete