Wednesday 6 May 2015

|Empties #12

It's that time again time to show you the empty products that will be going in the bin!


|Mua Undress me too palette: Repurchase? Yes
One of my favourite eye shadow palettes and the first i have ever hit pan on all but 2 of the shadows! 

|Collection pressed powder: Repurchase? Yes
I wouldn't recommend this if you have major oily skin as i have been getting an oily t-zone and this does mattify it a little but when i purchased this i had dry skin and just used it to set my foundation which it is great for.

|Coconut oil: Repurchase? Already have!
I am obsessed which coconut oil at the minute, i use it for everything! I have been loving it for taking of my make up, also as a moisturiser i have found that it has faded some blemish scars on my face, nothing has ever faded them before!

|Rimmel wake me up foundation: Repurchase? Yes
Rimmel foundations are some of my favourites and this is no exception! 

|Touch of silver shampoo and conditioner: Repurchase? Yes
If you read my blog you will have seen this in quite a few posts as it id my favourite shampoo for blonde hair, Its amazing!

|Loccitaine citrus spray: Repurchase? No
The scent of this was a very fresh but it reminded me of a cleaning product! Which i think was because of the citrus scent!

|Sanctuary body lotion: Repurchase? Yes
I have used quite a lot of The Sanctuary products and i have never come across one that i didn't like. I love the spa like scent, it's very relaxing!

|Make up revolution single shadow: Repurchase? Yes
I used this everyday as a crease colour and sometimes all over the lid but i also used it for my eyebrows so it is a very versatile shadow, for only £1 it is well worth it. The shade is Mocha love.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment