Friday 30 May 2014

FOTD: Wedding guest

FOTD: Wedding
I recently went to a wedding so i thought i would show you the make up look i wore! I created a gold/bronze smokey eye look which do a lot as it feel it compliments my skin and eye colour the best! 



Products used:

Seventeen 3 in 1 Highlighter/primer
Along came Betty prime of your life
Bourjois healthy mix foundation
Rimmel wake me up concealer
Collection Concealer
Benefit Hoola 
Wet'n'wild mega protein mascara
Make up revolution blush in sugar
Make up revolution eye shadow in mocha love
Along came Betty brwow
Baked eye shadow in a gold/bronze 
Collection liquid eyeliner
Along came Betty highlighter
Cherry Blossom lashes in  #01


Sorry about the bad picture and i took the picture before i applied my lashes (I have no idea why i didn't wait!!)



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment