Friday 22 August 2014

|My current favourite handbag

Primark have really upped their game in the handbag department this year! I seem to want like 98% of them! The quality has improved a lot and they look more expensive than they actually are!
I got this for £10 and I would have paid a lot more. I think that if their is any kind of texture on a bag it automatically makes it not look cheap! I don't own any grey bags to I had to get this! It's a perfect size for everyday as you can see it does fit quite a lot in and there was still room. I recommend that you have a look in Primark if you need a bag as they seem to have a style for everyone! 
I think this is great for Autumn/winter and as a transitional bag! The material is soft but the bag is still sturdy.


                                           
Thanks for reading
                                         post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I want a new bag for school like this but worry about how long it will last, I may try it now though!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It feels good quality and is sturdy! :) X

      Delete