Sunday 24 August 2014

Top 5| Rimmel products

I love Rimmel so I thought I would show you my top 5 products! These aren't in a particular order! 

1. Match perfection foundation| £6.99
I have used this for ages now and it's my favourite foundation. It is medium coverage but buildable. I have a full review here.

2. Wake me up concealer| £5.49
This is the concealer is my favourite for under the eyes, I do find it a bit yellow for my skin tone but it looks ok blended out! It does brighten the under eye area and I fine it stays all day when set with powder.

3. Wake me up foundation| £8.99
I haven't been using this foundation for long but I really like it! I much prefer a dewy base than a matte one so this is perfect.

4. Eyeshadow quads| £5.49
I have 3 of these now and all of them are great. The eyeshadows are pigmented and easy to blend. These would be perfect for travel as they small and can create various looks. I will have a full review on these up soon! 

5. Kate lipstick in 101| £5.49
My favourite rimmel lipstick! It is a matte formula, so it lasts for quite a while. I have a few rimmel lipsticks and really like all the formulas.


Thanks for reading 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Rimmel have some lovely products, iv just reviewed their Stay Matte Foundation in my high street foundations review post x

    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 101, it's one of my favourite lipsticks!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete