Monday 25 August 2014

Review| Nivea daily essentials 2in1 cleanser & toner

This is the Nivea daily essentials 2in1 cleanser and toner, I bought this quite a while ago and just put it in the drawer and forgot about it! I normally don't try anything new with my skincare if my current routine works but I thought I would give it ago. It states that it removes make up and I tried it for that but I don't find it much good, it didn't really remove any makeup especially eye makeup but It did make my face feel very soft. It has a very light scent nothing to imposing. This costs £3.59 when it isn't on offer.

I would recommend it for just a cleanser as I liked the scent and my face felt soft and smooth, but it takes a lot of time to remove make up with it! 


Thanks for reading 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment