Wednesday 20 August 2014

|Empties #6

Argan oil shampoo & conditioner:
I love these and use them nearly everytime I wash my hair, it smells good and they are only £1 each!!

Nspa toning mist:
I included this in my skincare routine and I love it! I use it twice a day and this has lasted me about 2 months. I have already repurchased! My skincare routine blogpost.

Victoria's Secret pure seduction spray: 
My favourite Victoria's Secret scent! I don't buy it often but when I do this is one I will always buy! 

Dove dry shampoo:
This is about my third or fourth bottle of this and it is one of my favourite dry shampoos! I have a review here.

Soap and glory hand food:
I will always repurchase this hand cream as I love the smell and it is very moisturing! 

Rimmel wake me up and collection lasting perfection concealers:
These are my favourite concealers and I have already repurchased them both! 

Impulse spray in tease:
I've always loved impulse sprays and this is my favourite scent. I love to just have one of these in my bag because they are small and don't take up too much room! 

Lee Stafford heat spray: 
I have rarely been using heat on my hair so i have had this for ages and needed to use it up! I'm not sure I would repurchase as I didn't find it did anything special!

Loreal elnett hairspray:
This post seems to be full of my favourite products, I have used this hairspray for years and so will be buying it again and this big bottle lasts me months because I don't use it often! 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the hairspray and the hand cream!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete