Sunday 3 August 2014

Review| Bleach London hair crayon

I have been looking at the Bleach products ever since they were launched but could never commit to actually dying my hair a bright,crazy colour! So when they brought out these I had to buy one as they wash out!
I chose the pastel pink colour called Rose, I only applied a small amount of colour but it is very easy to build it up and it doesn't make your hair dry and chalky which is a bonus! As I only applied a small amount it washed out after one wash but it does say it can last 3-4 washes and you also get a sharpener included. 
I would definitely buy one of these again and would try the other colours as they all are very cool colours!


                Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post, i wasn't aware of this brand and your hair looks lovely! I wonder if they work on dark hair?

    www.lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm sure they would but just not as bright! Xx

      Delete