Wednesday 13 August 2014

Review| Essence Lipglosses

I have already review as few products for essence but I had to do a post just on these lip glosses as I think they are amazing!!  I bought one to start off with but had to go back for more as I loved it so much. They last about 3 hours on me before having to re apply, which is absolutely amazing for a lipgloss!
In order they are:
Nude kiss
Rising star 
Dazzle glow 
Pure chic 

The swatches are In order of the picture and I don't swatch the clear because well ...it's clear!!!

They are perfect to wear alone or over a lipstick. I think I may have to have a trip to another store because they don't have many more lipgloss shades to choose from!



                 Thanks for reading...                                     post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment