Friday 29 August 2014

|August Favourites

I have been trying to create different make up looks this month so I have some favourites that I haven't included before!



|Mac Please Me lipstick
I got this lipstick last year I think and hadn't  really used it that often, but this month it is the lipstick I have been mostly using and it is becoming on of my favourites! It's a matte formula but non drying.

|Rimmel Brow This Way 

This is the first tinted brow gel is the first one I have used and I really like it! It is new and on offer for £2.99 in boots at the moment! It isn't an extremely pigmented gel which I am glad about because I think that would be difficult to use.

|MUA Ever After Matte Palette
I have been loving matte eyes this month and these colours are just what I like to use! This palette hasn't really been used that much but I will be using it more now! 

|Essence Lipglosses

I won't go on to much about these because I already have raved about them but I have a full review here! The ones shown are dazzle glow and nude kiss.

|Essence Lip liners
These lip liners  are the best lip liners I have ever used, they are extremely creamy and soft. They are with so much more than the 99p price tag!  

|Collection eye shadow in Ice Queen

This is the shadow I have been using to highlight my browbone on inner corner. It lasts all day and really brightens up the eye.




Thanks for reading
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment