Friday 15 August 2014

|Lush Haul

A short little post for you today! I call this a Lush haul but I didn't actually buy then they were a present from my grandparents but I still wanted to write a post about them! I have used a couple of these but they all smell amazing!

Granny takes a dip: smells amazing, I have used this one and the scent is very relaxing and I love the multi colour ballistics! 

French kiss: this bubble bar has lavender in it and I love lavender but I found this too overpowering, so I probably won't get this one again! 

Brightside: this one is big enough to use 2 or 3 times depending in how many bubbles you want! 

Amandopondo: again this is a bubble bar  as most of the other because I do generally prefer bubble bars to ballistics it just depends on my mood! 


              Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment