Sunday 31 August 2014

|Music Of The Month

I have a different type of post today not on anything beauty or fashion related as you might have guessed from the title! I thought I would share with you my favourite music of the month because I love music just as much as make up! I'm not sure if this is going to be every month but I will see! Also I love reading posts like this and finding new artists to listen too! 



Sam Smith| In The Lonely Hour
Just putting it out there but I think that this is my favourite album of the year! I love every single song! 

George Ezra| Wanted On Voyage 
I think I may be a little bit obsessed with this guy! His voice is amazing and I just love the whole album!

Hozier|
I have been loving Hozier's music in general for few months now and can't wait for his album to be out next month as I have listened to his current singles 100's of times now!! 

One Republic|
I have listened to One Republic for years and finally got to seem them live last year! But I have been listening to their newest album a lot recently and my favourite songs are Life in colour and burning bridges.


Thanks for reading...

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment