Sunday 10 August 2014

OOTN + FOTN | Party

I went to a family party recently and thought I would do an outfit and make up post as I haven't in a while And I think this may be the first time I have included my outfit!

the whole outfit is Primark which is a coincidence! The dress was I think my bargain of the year, it was £5 reduced from £25! It looks a lot more expensive than It should have been! 


Products used: 
Rimmel wake me up foundation (light porcelain)
Wake me up foundation
Collection concealer 
Collection pressed powder
Make up revolution blush (sugar) 
Sleek contour duo (light)
Mua clear mascara 
Loreal miss manga mascara 
Ardell Demi whispies 
Eyeko skinny eye liner 
Along came Betty brwow
Rimmel smokey brun quad 
Make up revolution pigment (cautious) 
Primark kohl eyeliner 
Essence lip liner (wish me a rose) 
Mac lipstick (please me) 
Essence lipgloss (rising star) 

Outfit: 
All primark!


                Thanks for reading...



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Love that dress, Primark have such good things in at the moment :)
    Millie x
    feel free to enter my giveaway to win a bottle of Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs, a MAC lipstick and a £10 Topshop Voucher here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know too many nice things! I'll take a look now! Xx

      Delete