Monday 18 August 2014

Review| Coconut oil

I have been reading a lot of blog posts on  Coconut oil and it's various uses, I've always loved the smell of coconut so thought I would give it a try! I used this as on overnight mask on my hair and it left my hair feeling so soft. It can also be used as a serum and as a body oil which I did and it is great for dry skin because it is very oily as you would expect! This would look amazing if you have a tan as it makes your skin very glowy. The only downside is that it does take quite a while to sink  to the skin. I got this from superdrug and it was on offer for £1.49 but is only normally £2.49. This has become my favourite go to oil/moisturiser and have already repurchased another one!



                                                            

Thanks for reading
   




No comments:

Post a Comment