Friday 23 January 2015

Book Review| 'It's Not Me, It's You' Mhairi McFarlane

Reading is another one of my loves so i decided to incorporate it in to my blog by posting books reviews. I mush refer reading  'Proper' book rather than on my kindle because i find i feel more connected with a book rather than a screen!




The first book for review is 'It's not me, it's you', It is a romantic book which is one of my favourites to read. 
The story starts with thirty-something Geordie Delia who has a long term boyfriend Paul and all is going fine until she finds out that has has been cheating on her with a younger woman, So having found out about that she decides to hop a train to London to stay with her friend Emma and starts a love/hate relationship with Journalist Adam West, with a lot of twists and turns along the way.
That is all am going to stay as i don't want to spoil the book and if i elaborate on the story it will give it away!

I really enjoyed this book, its a great read and would thoroughly recommend it! I will definitely will be purchasing other books by this author. I love the spine, it would look great on a book case!



If you have any suggestions on what books to read next please comment! 

Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This sounds right up my street! Because I do an English course at Uni, all we ever do is read big, fat (and often, really boring) books, and it's kind of taken the fun out of reading for me. So I'm looking for some reads that'll get me back into it, and this sounds great! I'll definitely have to check it out :) x

    Olivia's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it has, reading books you don't really want to read! Yes im sure you will enjoy it! :) x

      Delete