Monday 19 January 2015

Review |Got2b Oil Iicious Dry Oil mist

I have tried quite a few items from this Got2b range and loved them all so i saw this and liked the look of as i love anything argan oil related! 
I only spray on it the mid length to ends and my hair is prone to going oily and i don't want to fuel it by spraying the roots! It doesn't leave an oily residue which in glad about because nobody likes sticky hair! You spray this on dry hair after styling. 

The mist is available from Superdrug and Boots here for £3.00.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this spray, it's perfect for finishing off my hair after I've straightened and put their oil on the lengths!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That's how i like to use it aswell! :) x

      Delete