Monday 5 January 2015

|Empties #9





|Nspa cleansing oil
My favourite product to take my make up off with, i have talked about this loads.

|Soap and glory butter yourself body lotion
I love soap and glory and i love this! It lasted ages as you don't really need to use a lot of product, smells great as all products from them do and i would repurchase.

|Superdrug purifying facial sheet mask
The best face mask i have used up until now! The scent is amazing!! spearmint is one of my favourite scents ever, well worth a try!

|Johnsons gentle exfoliating wash
I did like this when i first used it but I wouldn't buy this again i don't think as it didn't do anything special to my skin!

|Ted baker body wash
Im not really keen on this so be honest, the scent is a little overpowering.


|Nyx pin up tease mascara
I would recommend this mascara as it separates and lengthens lashes, full review here!

|Seventeen photo flawless primer
One of my favourite primers but it has been discontinued! I still have one tube left though so i don't have to worry yet!

|Mua clear mascara
I used this to set my brows and it's only £1 so i will be buying again! I don't really use anything fancy for my brows like an actual brow set.

|Collection liquid eye liner
I haven't used all of this because it dried up but from what i used it was on okay eye liner not the best but fine for the price.

|Along came betty brwow kit
I don't think you can buy this anymore but i still have a back up left to use!

|Dr Bronners lavender soap
Great soap to wash your brushes with!


|Touch of blonde shampoo & conditioner
Favourite shampoo and conditioner ever i will always repurchase this, i have a blog post on these products.

|Touch of blonde dry shampoo
I have tried quite a few dry shampoo this year and this is by far the best not only does it smell great but it leaves your hair feeling very clean!

|Dove heat protection spray
I have spoken about this before and i think this is my 2nd bottle and i still have one to use!

|Dove colour radiance conditioner
I love the smell of Dove hair products, they smell clean and fresh. I also use the,same shampoo.

|Argan oil heat protection spray
I think this has been in every empties post i have posted and i still continue to buy it, for only £1 i would recommend you buy it!

|V05 give me moisture shampoo
I have dry hair so i tried this shampoo and it worked very well, i would repurchase.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the face mask, I looks really refreshing. Love your blog too x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, Super drug have some great ones available! thank you! :) xx

      Delete