Monday 26 January 2015

|Soap & Glory Body Butters

I received these mini Soap & Glory body butters for Christmas and have been using them since and as you can still buy them i thought i would review them for you. 
I love Soap and Glory products and have used 2 of these before as 'The righteous butter' for years and is one of my favourite moisturisers.
 'Butter yourself' has a similar scent to 'The righteous butter', it also is available in a body lotion which i have used and really liked. 
Sugar Crush is a quite a new scent for Soap and Glory and at first i wasn't so sure on it, i have grown to like it now that i have used it but it's not my favourite scent!

All the body butters are extremely moisturising and would thoroughly recommend them!
These mini's are great for travel and even if you wanted just to try it without buying the full size. The full size body butters cost £10.50.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love soap and glory products! Great review.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soap and glory body butters the sugar crush one smells so good
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't keen on that one at first but i like it now i have used it! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love soap and glory! Sugar crush as to be my favourite scent though!! xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete