Friday 9 January 2015

You Beauty Discovery Box| January Edition

The theme of the first discovery box of the new year is a quite fitting 'New year, new you' Again this month there wasn't a lot that caught my eye in the products. I did really want the Elemis pro collagen marine cream but by the time i order my box it was out of stock! The other items available were:

|Tresseme 60 second treatment shot
|DHC cleansing oil
|Afyna body scrub & lotion
|Boutique nail polish in 2 colours

I choose a Burt's bees lip balm as i had never tried anything from the brand before and needed a new lip balm as mine has just run out! 
The second item i chose was a Meru Maya cleansing balm & overnight recharge night cream. I must admit the size of the night cream sample is a bit disappointing as it is so tiny!
 I have used products from this brand before that i received from a previous You beauty box and am excited to try them.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment