Friday 30 January 2015

|January Favourites

First favourites of the year and i don't have many this month as i haven't really found many products that i have been using consistently.



|W7 In the Buff palette
I got this palette for Christmas and have been using ever since, it is amazing! I won't talk to much about it because i have already posted a full review that i have linked if you would like more information.

|Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
This is a recent rediscovery of mine, i used to use it then it just seemed to get lost in my collection. The consistency of this concealer is so smooth and creamy and doesn't move around my face as i know other cream concealers can do.

|Miss Manga mascara
An old favourite of mine that i have started to use again, the hype around this product is definitely worth it! Mine is starting to run out now and i will be repurchasing for sure! 

|Simple Moisturising Facial Wash
I had the full size of this last year and was using it for months then i stopped for some reason, but i got i mini simple gift set for Christmas and have been using it ever since. It leaves your face feeling fresh and soft!

|Whiplash
I have a random favourite this month and it is the film whiplash. It is out in cinemas now and it is the best film i have seen in a long time. I would recommend anybody to go and see it!




Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I hear the W7 palette is a dupe for the Naked 2? It looks lovely from what I've seen. I'm really enjoying the Miss Manga mascara at the moment.

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! it a great palette! me too one of my all time favourites! :) x

      Delete
  2. Great favourites. I really want to see that film - it has had so many good reviews x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is amazing, highly recommend! :) x

      Delete