Monday 26 October 2015

|La Moda Faux Leather Quilted Shoulder bag

La Moda is a brand that i had heard of but never purchased from.
The customer service is the best i have ever came across as i accidentally ordered 2 without realising and they got in touch with me to tell me which i thought was extremely nice and they refunded me. A dust bag is provided which is perfect for storage.
The Faux Leather is great quality and feels sturdy. The bag fits all my essentials in which i great so it's not overfilled with rubbish! I love the leopard print lining! For £14.99 is a bargain! You can get this is two other colours, I highly recommend that you take a look at the website as they have some lovely items.


Available to purchase here.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment