Monday 5 October 2015

Top 5| Foundations

I was looking back through my posts and saw that i hadn't posted about my favourite foundations, so i had to share them with you!


|Mac Studio Fix Fluid
My favourite foundation of all time, im on my 3rd bottle and i will continue to repurchase. It is a full coverage foundation with a matte finish. Most of my foundation are medium/full coverage as that is what i prefer to use.

|Loreal True Match
I do find that this foundation can be a little watery but once it has been shaken for a while it is ok. I would say it is a medium-full coverage. There is a wide range of shades available. 

|Rimmel Lasting Finish
This is a long lasting, full coverage foundation that i think would be suitable for most skin types. It is a satin finish and a great drugstore foundation.

|Loreal Infallible Matte
A recent launch in the beauty world and a well reviewed foundation, which is the reason i purchased it! I have dry skin an even though this is matte it is fine on my skin. It is full coverage.

|Rimmel Match Perfection
A firm favourite of mine that i always have a bottle of this in my collection. A medium coverage, satin finish.

Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment